- At Rial Chocolates we know that it is companies and also people who make the Environment healthy.
- Companies invest in improving systems. But, in the world there are 7,753 million people.
At Rial Chocolates we left Just in time behind to focus on continuous improvement processes (Eliyahu M. Goldratt). In such a way that, as far as the company is concerned, a few years ago we began to use biocompostable materials and we eliminated plastics, and later we began to use recyclable cardboard. Today, we can say that we are a company that, in addition to not littering, is cleaning its most immediate environment by eliminating waste.
But, there is more. As far as the staff is concerned, we form a team aligned with good environmental practices. We know what we do and where we want to go. We listen to people to continuously improve the company’s processes and systems and we know that we work for the benefit of the community.
By the way, did you know that…?
- Man is using the equivalent of 1.6 Earths to support our current lifestyle and ecosystems can no longer meet our demands.
- 67% of greenhouse gas emissions are associated with our lifestyles. Studies show that a shift towards sustainable behaviors would reduce our emissions by 40-70% by 2050.
- Sustainable consumption and production would bring about economic and environmental improvements, in addition to having a positive impact on health and poverty alleviation. All this would translate into an average increase in income of 11% in low-middle income countries and 4% in high income countries by 2060.
Humanity, after forty-five years, is still achievement oriented.
* World Environment Day was established by the United Nations Organization in its resolution, on December 15, 1977.
RIAL CHOCOLATES was born from the union of two professional chocolatiers passionate about chocolate with the mission of bringing this little great pleasure to the public. Its long history and experience in the world of chocolate or caramel-coated almond and nut bonbons have led to the creation of Rial Chocolates.
In addition, recently, they began the internationalization process of the Rial Chocolates brand, throughout Europe and Africa. Although turnover is still low, coinciding with the end of the pandemic, it is expected that its
own international market, until reaching a consolidated position that contributes a high turnover volume.
Other important objectives for Rial Chocolates are to be in constant communication with customers, always trying to satisfy their needs, and also to be persistent in the development and innovation of new products.
June 5, 2022